1) We have FREE Parking in El Bandidos Resturant.
Parking is free only if you are in our building. Do not walk down the street after being serviced. You must pay the parking fee. There is a guy and he will boot your car. He will smile in your face and then boot you. PARKING IS FREE ON THE STREET SUNDAYS.
2) We do not henna on any private parts ( nipples/ genitals).
If you need this, I do know an artist that can do that for you. Just let me know and I'll give you her information.
3) Our shop is an open-air shop.
That means people others may look at you while getting your henna. Be prepared with your clothing. For example: If you want to get your thigh hennaed, you shouldn't wear pants. Wear a skirt.
4) If you want to get henna on your feet and it requires us to prop your feet up.
Please make sure you are wearing undergarments.
5) Henna and Jagua cannot be worn for an event that same day.
Henna and Jagua will show up the next day. MetroColor will show the same day, but does not last as long.